Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kisses and hearts

A while ago I popped into a new technique in paper art. It is called pinhole art. All of the tools used for it is just a usual needle. A small picture can be quite time consuming :)) I made a few samples just to try. Kisses, that is, inspired by Valentine's Day.




And here are some greeting cards I made on Valentine's but could not show before because they were not delivered yet. Some elements are made in pinhole art technique.
And one of my favourites, pop-up ))
I like textures. The photo doesn't show well but those are velvet hearts.
A special card for a special person :) Cross-stitching and a pinhole ornament around the heart. Pinhole technique works really good for decorations.
Never too late to say "I love you" to beloved ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment