Friday, April 8, 2011

Skaper The Peacemaker

Let me introduce Skaper The Peacemaker. He is a real warrior but there is a gentle soul and a loving heart behind the armor. He prefers not to have any armament. The shield to protect himself and the pennant to be noticed by those who needs his help. Skaper is courageous and never afraid to show his real feelings. Brings love, understanding and peace )))

Now speaking seriously. Well, a little more serious ))) The idea to start making sculptures (hard to call them toys) using something that is out of use have grown in my head long time ago. But I was always finding excuses not to do it. 'It is not that easy, I don't have stuff for it, I can spoil it all' - I was telling to myself. The best way to end it all up is to try. It either works or not. So I just dived into it and here he is. I am satisfied with the result and it gave me more of a confidence and inspiration to keep doing things alike. The next one is already in progress.
Maybe someone will find it clumsy but it is my first baby so I love it the way it is. Well, it seems he needs eyes but it is never too late to make some little corrections )))
I find this view from behind very cute. Can't fail but smiling.
So all I used was kitchenware, some screws and a lot of desire to make it right.
Peace )))

No comments:

Post a Comment