Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Berlingo, biscornu, pendibulle and others

Recently I have been busy with some other projects life brings, unfortunately not connected with any creativity. I missed creating something new so much. A while ago I got a suggestion to participate in craft exhibition which will take place in late September in Sweden. I gladly agreed. It will be a good way to show some of the things I do and maybe sell some as well. It is just August but I am doing things for... Christmas already. In September people will be looking for something special or unique as a Christmas gift.

I opened a whole new world. They are called small forms but those small forms are quite time consuming :) But the result is so cute and adorable. The one I have already made is pendibulle. The word is french and as far as I am concerned means a softly stuffed pillow. The word is cute as well as the pillow :)

Pendibulle can be used in any way you want to use it. Pinkeep, Christmas decoration or sachet if filled with lavender.

I like the way it looks from aside with all those small beads.
It's backside is embroidered as well.
That is a new project started. Stay tuned, details will follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment