Friday, August 12, 2011

Lavender dreams

Being still in a run of making small cuties. Can't help it, just adore them :) I find it an interesting game to play with colors, sizes, forms and scents. I have already made a few pieces with Xmas scent of cloves and cinnamon. This time it is lavender.

I used multicolor thread. Again :)

Wanted to say the backside but actually they are very similar with the only difference. You'll easily find it if you are attentive enough.
I always think how things I make can be used. Except of the fact it is a nice decoration, it can be a pin keep...
... or a lavender sachet for your clothes. I am sure it is possible to find a lot more other ways of using this cute, little, soft pillow.
This is something I have a dilemma with. I have been working with this piece for a few months, on and off. Just wanted to make something big and found this cute pattern. Now when it is about to be finished I am in two minds either to put it in a frame or to make a pillow. Help required :)


No comments:

Post a Comment