Saturday, January 22, 2011

Coasters

It is amazing at times how many interesting ideas is possible to find in internet nowadays. I stumbled on the idea of making such coasters on site trozo.ru In original version it was made with different designs of fabrics but I think in one style they look as good as those. So all I had to do is cut out 30 rounds, as it was a set of 6, and sew them together hehehe Multiply it on 2 as I made sets for two different people. So the rounds...

...and how it looks when ready in different variants of using. For wine glasses...
...or usual ones.
A closer view.
After all I had to find a nice way for keeping them. I chose a box and a piece of red cardboard left from my camera pack for one set.
Pink for another set.
Handmade gifts are always unique but I like to make them more personal so the last touch is to detect who was this gift made for.
More about personalized presents in my next post )))

No comments:

Post a Comment