Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jeans and more...

I always entertained the idea of reusing things. It is like giving a new chance, new life to something. And sometimes the thing you make is even better than it used to be. I like when there is some kind of story or history behind the thing. Jeans is the best for textile reused things I believe, just love to use it.

So what do we have here. A cute brooche I made as a first try for one of my Christmas presents. I changed the second one a little but my daughter loves this very one.


Cute little decorations for Christmas are also good in a jeans version. Some cinnamon inside is never bad to add ))
A cover for a guest book or a photoalbum (for a person it is made for to decide). It was a much more complicated work but I enjoyed doing it and reactions when it was presented were even better hehehe
I found this cute boot on one of the sites about tilda dolls but I decided it would look cool in jeans as well. Red looks good with jeans :))

A friend of mine is really good in making tilda dolls and textile dolls. I am just an amateur compared to her. Recommend visiting www.princesstori.blogg.se to see it with your own eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment