Monday, January 24, 2011

Personalization

As promised here is some more about personalized presents. I showed these coasters before but a final touch was to make them more personal. I chose a name on just a box for the first set as it was for made for a man.

I allowed myself to put initials on the coasters of another set. It looks more feminine I think. And yes, it was made for a woman )))
But a name on the box itself as well.

I did not make this CD holder. I chose it as a present as I liked the blue colour of it. It was the colour that gave me the idea how to restyle it. You know I like jeans ))) The holder is very well done but... booooriiing. Let's add some personal touches to it. See the results below.
Here we go. The area in the center of the box is a photo of the owner which I retouched for some certain reasons. Too personal, you know )))
Personalized things have more of our nature, character even maybe. Those things are really different and unique, stand out of common. This idea can be used in many areas of our life, not just presents. Personalized interior things can show more of an owner's personality, habits and passions. So personalize your life and feel yourself important because you are!!!
Have a nice day )))

No comments:

Post a Comment