Saturday, January 15, 2011

Zippers

The idea of using zippers as an element of decoration came into my mind long time ago. Once I accidentally stumbled upon zipper jewelry by Kate Cusack and was just stunned with her masterpieces that she creates using simple zippers. I would probably never try to make necklaces, but decided to have a try with a pin.
Just a little addition about the pin I made, could not find the pictures before )))

... and variants of it's using. As a belt decoration. It can be worn simply on a skirt as well.

... or on bag. Fantasy is all yours.

Back to zippers. A little New Year tree. Just loved it, hopefully a little girl it was made for would love it too.

Zipper flowers look just great. It is never possible to repeat exactly the same flower. It is different every time.

I like to use them for hair bands.

Single...

... or a few.

I will keep doing zipper decorations. Once started, hard to stop hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment